Team Montana Zones Information
Team Montana Zone Coordinator: Toni Popp
Questions? Contact Mrs. Toni Popp at (406) 314-0553 or email at email@example.com.
Western Zones 2017
2017 Western Zone Age Group Championships
August 9-12, 2017
Hosted by California Capital Aquatics
305 Wood Creek Boulevard, Roseville, California 95747
This meet is for 14 and under swimmers ONLY
2017 Western Zone Senior Championships
August 1-5, 2017
at the Clovis Swim Center in Fresno, CA
2017 Zones Information
NEW this year! Montana Swimming will utilize online registration and payment of the Athlete(s) registration fee for Senior Zones and Age Group Zones. The credit card is the preferred payment method.
Parents, click on the link below for the for either the Senior Zones meet or the link for Age Group Zones meet to register your athlete and pay the registration fee. (Information about the registration fees are also shown on this page.)
The registration form, medical release form and code of conduct form are all incorporated in the registration process. Other Zones information will be posted on this page.
Senior Zones Registration
Age Group Zones Registration
Registration fee for Age Group Zones is $150.00 per swimmer
The fee helps cover costs and Montana Swimming covers the remaining cost for the following:
- 2 caps
- 2 Montana Team Zones t-shirts
- 2 Montana Zones shorts
- 1 Speedo Backpack
- 1 Montana Team Zones Cowboy hat
- 2 Team Dinners
- All lunches to be served to swimmers at meet
- All entry fees for both individual events and relays
**Age Group Zones hard cut qualifiers guaranteed 6 individual events with only 1 qualification time**.
Hotel Room Block Age Group Zones: Best Western Roseville Inn: Aug 8th- Aug 13th, 2017. $89.00/night plus tax.
Telephone 866 839 1299 – When calling in to reserve your room please mention “Montana Swim Team group block” to receive the discounted rate.
Registration fee for Senior Zones is $410.00 per swimmer plus airfare
$410.00 covers all hotel room costs, meals, transportation, entry fees, and team gear listed above.
Swimmers will share a hotel room – up to 4 swimmers per hotel room.
Registration Fee Payments and Other Fee Payments:
This year registration fees will be paid online using the above registration link.
However, extra gear will be paid by check as usual. Extra gear is good to have on hand at the meet to swap with swimmers from other states.
Please make checks payable to Montana Swimming and mail to:
250 Scenic Ridge Road
Kalispell, MT 59901
Age Group Zones
2017 Senior Team Coaches:
Head Coach: Mike Turner (MAC)
Asst. Coach: Caty Flikkema (BMA)
2017 Age Group Coaches:
Head Coach: Kyle Potter (MYST)
Asst. Coach: Hayley Donlan (WRSC)
- 2017 SR Zones Uniform Order Form WORD PDF
- 2017 MT Zones Team Information PDF
- 2017 Senior Zone Meet Contract PDF
- 2017 SR Zone Time Standards PDF
- 2017 Meet Event File zip
- Clovis Meet website
- Warm-up Schedule PDF
- 2017 SR Zones Application to Officiate Word PDF
- 2017 SR Zones Officials Request for Evaluation Word PDF
- 2017 AG Zones Uniform Order Form WORD PDF
- 2017 MT Zones Team Information PDF
- 2017 AG Zones Meet Contract PDF
- 2017 AG Zones Time Standards PDF
- Time Standards File STD zip
- 2017 AG Zones Event File zip
- 2017 AG Zones Order of Events PDF
- Roseville Meet website
- Pre-Meet Practice Schedule PDF
- Warm Up Schedule PDF
- Site Map
- WZ Business Meeting/Dinner PDF
- Official-Coach Social announcement PDF
- 2017 WZ AGC Application to Officiate PDF
- 2017 WZ AGC Officials Request for Evaluation Word PDF
Montana Zone Coach Information:
Montana Zone Coach Job Descriptions (Head and assistant coaches for senior and age group zones) WORD PDF
Montana Zone Coach Application; WORD PDF
Officials: If you are interested in officiating at either of these meets fill out one of the following forms and return them per the instructions
|Officiate at SENIOR Zones
||Officiate at AGE GROUP Zones
Application to Officiate at SENIOR Zones meet
Application to Officiate at AG zones meet
2018 Western Zone Meets
2018 Western Zone Age Group Championships will be in TBD.
2018 Western Zone Senior Championships will be in Clovis, CA