Team Montana Zones Information
Team Montana Zone Coordinator: Toni Popp
Western Zones 2016
2016 Western Zone Age Group Championships
August 10 - 13, 2016
at Kearns, Utah (Salt Lake City area)
THIS MEET IS FOR 14 and Under swimmers ONLY
2016 Western Zone Senior Championships
August 2-6, 2016
at the Clovis Swim Center in Fresno, CA
Important Information Regarding Age Group Zones
Montana Swimming is putting together a team for the Western Zones Age Group Championships to be held in Utah in August!
- Our goal is to have a minimum of 4 swimmers in each age group/gender (minimum 24 total).
- Anyone with at least 1 zones time qualifies and is automatically on the team as long as their coach signs the coach authorization form and all other paperwork is submitted. Hard cut qualifiers are guaranteed 6 event entries. If a swimmer qualifies for AG Zones during the 2015/2016 short course season or qualified at last summer's 2015 zones, please email Toni confirming participation on the team by deadline TBA.
- After the deadline (TBA), using Montana Swimming times database, Montana Swimming will calculate top swimmers' top 4 events using Power Points, as well as consider coach input, to sort for prospective athletes to be a member of Team Montana, even if no ZONE time is achieved. Calls will be made and/or an email sent to swimmers/families/coaches by a date to be announced. Commitment to join Team Montana in Utah will be expected by a date to be announced.
- Payment and all forms for Zones team members are due by June 10, 2016
Swimmers who qualify with a zones time after June 10th automatically make the team and can get the application, coach's authorization, other necessary forms, and payment submitted to the zones coordinator upon qualifying.
Montana Long Course State Championships, held in Bozeman the last weekend in July, is the last chance to qualify with a hard cut.
Questions? Contact Mrs. Toni Popp at (406) 314-0553 or e-mail.
2016 ZONES LINKS
Senior Zones Links
Age Group Zones Links
2016 Senior Team Coaches:
- 2016 Zones Information:
- 2016 SR Zones Team Application:
- 2016 Zones Reg. Med. C of C
- 2016 Senior Zone Time Standards - PDF
- 2016 SR Zone Meet Contract
- 2016 SR Zones Uniform Order Form
2016 Age Group Coaches:
Head Coach: Jade Sobek
Asst. Coach: Beth Angeli
- 2016 Zones Information
- 2016 AG Zones Application
- 2016 Zones Reg. Med. C of C -
- 2016 AG Time Standards - PDF
- 2016 AG Zones Meet Contract
- 2016 AG Zones Event File for Team Manager/TU
- 2016 AG Zones Order of Events
- 2016 AG Zones Uniform Order Form -
- 2016 AG Zones Open Water meet information:
- Pre-Meet Practice Schedule
The Following Files are NOT for Zones Swimmers
If you are interested in officiating at either of these meets
fill out one of the following forms and return them per the instructions
|Officiate at SENIOR Zones
||Officiate at AGE GROUP Zones
Application to Officiate at SENIOR Zones meet
Application to Officiate at AG zones meet
2017 Western Zone Meets
2017 Western Zone Age Group Championships will be in Roseville, California.
2017 Western Zone Senior Championships will be in Clovis, California.