Team Montana Zones Information
Team Montana Zone Coordinator: Toni Popp
Western Zones 2016
2016 Western Zone Age Group Championships
August 10 - 13, 2016
at Kearns, Utah (Salt Lake City area)
THIS MEET IS FOR 14 and Under swimmers ONLY
2016 Western Zone Senior Championships
August 2-6, 2016
at the Clovis Swim Center in Fresno, CA
Important Information Regarding Age Group Zones
Montana Swimming is putting together a team for the Western Zones Age Group Championships to be held in Utah in August!
- Our goal is to have a minimum of 4 swimmers in each age group/gender (minimum 24 total).
- Anyone with at least 1 zones time qualifies and is automatically on the team as long as their coach signs the coach authorization form and all other paperwork is submitted. Hard cut qualifiers are guaranteed 6 event entries. If a swimmer qualifies for AG Zones during the 2015/2016 short course season or qualified at last summer's 2015 zones, please email Toni confirming participation on the team by deadline TBA.
- After the deadline (TBA), using Montana Swimming times database, Montana Swimming will calculate top swimmers' top 4 events using Power Points, as well as consider coach input, to sort for prospective athletes to be a member of Team Montana, even if no ZONE time is achieved. Calls will be made and/or an email sent to swimmers/families/coaches by a date to be announced. Commitment to join Team Montana in Utah will be expected by a date to be announced.
- Payment and all forms for Zones team members are due by June 10, 2016
Swimmers who qualify with a zones time after June 10th automatically make the team and can get the application, coach's authorization, other necessary forms, and payment submitted to the zones coordinator upon qualifying.
Montana Long Course State Championships, held in Bozeman the last weekend in July, is the last chance to qualify with a hard cut.
Questions? Contact Mrs. Toni Popp at (406) 314-0553 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2016 Montana Western Zones Team Information PDF
2016 Montana Western Zones Athlete Registration Form and Code of Conduct (also listed below). Complete and return! PDF
2016 ZONES LINKS
Arena Senior Zones Links
Age Group Zones Links
2016 Senior Team Coaches:
Head Coach: Kirby Beierle (MYST)
Asst. Coach: Jay Friend (MAC)
- 2016 Zones Application - PDF
- 2016 Montana Western Zones Athlete Registration Form and Code of Conduct PDF
- 2016 Montana Zones Team Information PDF
- 2016 Senior Zone Order of Events and Time Standards - PDF
- 2016 SR Zone Meet Contract PDF
- 2016 SR Zones Uniform Order Form Word PDF
- Clovis Swim Team Sr Zone website
- 2016 SR Zones Application to Officiate PDF
- 2016 Meet Event File zip
2016 Age Group Coaches:
Head Coach: Jade Sobek (BOZ)
Asst. Coach: Kyle Potter (MYST)
The Following Files are NOT for Zones Swimmers
If you are interested in officiating at either of these meets
fill out one of the following forms and return them per the instructions
|Officiate at SENIOR Zones
||Officiate at AGE GROUP Zones
Application to Officiate at SENIOR Zones meet
Application to Officiate at AG zones meet
2017 Western Zone Meets
2017 Western Zone Age Group Championships will be in Roseville, California.
2017 Western Zone Senior Championships will be in Clovis, California.